- Building Technician »
- Campus Operations Manager »
- Manager Plant Operations, Facility Operations »
- Groundskeeper »
- Space Management Specialist »
Vapor Barrier Membrane - Firestone Building Products Co. - Facility Management Product Release
The V-Force membrane can be used as a vapor barrier and self-adhered temporary roof. It may be used over a variety of substrates primed with V-Force solvent-based or water-based primer. The puncture-resistant, non-slip, UV-resistant surface withstands roof traffic and can be left exposed to the elements for up to three months over an approved substrate.
- A Guide To Single Ply Roofing Products
- Finding Roof Leaks: Three Places to Check For Leaks
- Green Roof Systems Explained
- Picking A Cool Roof: SRI Index Is Key
- Wet Roof Deck?
- What You Need To Know About Flat Roof Coatings
- When Hurricanes Strike Will Your Building Be Prepared?
- How to Choose the Most Effective Roof Coating
- To Recoat or Reroof: How to Make a Smart Roofing Decision