Best Information Tool For Busy FMs
We will keep you updated with trends, education, strategies, insights & benchmarks to help drive your career & project success.
Vapor Barrier - The Garland Company - Facility Management Product Release
Aero-Block WB is a fluid-applied, water-based polymer modified asphalt emulsion air, vapor, and water barrier. It can be applied by brush, spray, or roller to masonry, concrete, exterior gypsum board, stone, wood sheathing, and metal. Accommodates building movement and features water vapor transmission of .62 perms. Available in 5-gallon pails or 55-gallon drum.
- Paints and Coatings: Contractor Considerations
- Surface Preparation Dictates Success of Paints and Coatings Applications
- Paints and Coatings Finishes Contribute to Performance, Appearance
- Art Inspiring New Discussions at London Behavioral Healthcare Facility
- Assessing the Performance of Green Paints
- Avoiding Pitfalls In LEED Certification For Interiors