- Manager, Building Engineer »
- Facilities Manager »
- MAINTENANCE ASSISTANT DIRECTOR »
- Assistant Director »
- Mechanical Engineer »
Valve - Belimo Aircontrols - Facility Management Product Release
Valve compensates for pressure variations, performing a continual balancing function to maintain system performance at varying loads. The ePIV is a two-way valve that directly measures flow by combining a magnetic flow meter and a two-way control valve. Designed specifically for HVAC applications, the actuator uses an algorithm to modulate the control valve to maintain the flow setpoint set by the controller. The flow reading can be reported back to the BAS to perform control and energy strategies.
- Smart Pumps Lead the Way to Energy Efficiency and Sustainability Goals
- Wood-Burning Boiler Balances Sustainability and Maintenance
- Which Portable Cooling Unit Is Right for Your Facilities?
- 5 Steps to Chiller Efficiency
- A Modest Proposal: What If We Air Condition the Outdoors?
- A VFD Offers Energy Savings, Other Benefits from Part-Load HVAC Operation