VRV III-C - Daikin AC (Americas) Inc. - Facility Management Product Release
The VRV III-C performs at outdoor temperatures as low as –13 F. At –4 F, the system will maintain 84 percent of its nominal capacity, a first in the VRF segment, according to the company. Heat-up time of 6 minutes at 14 F.
- Operations and Maintenance Considerations for Peak Boiler Efficiency
- Tool for Maximizing Boiler and Water Heater Efficiency
- For HVAC Efficiency, Reach Higher Than the Low-Hanging Fruit
- 5 Steps to Chiller Efficiency
- A Modest Proposal: What If We Air Condition the Outdoors?
- A VFD Offers Energy Savings, Other Benefits from Part-Load HVAC Operation