- JOURNEYMAN ELECTRICIAN »
- Building Maintenance Technician »
- Maintenance Assistant (Atlanta, GA) »
- Engineer - Costa Mesa, CA »
- Director of Facilities, Quinault Beach Resort »
VRV III-C - Daikin AC (Americas) Inc. - Facility Management Product Release
The VRV III-C performs at outdoor temperatures as low as –13 F. At –4 F, the system will maintain 84 percent of its nominal capacity, a first in the VRF segment, according to the company. Heat-up time of 6 minutes at 14 F.
- Adsorbent Air Cleaning: A New Way To Think About Ventilation
- Roofing Problems Plague Nation’s K-12 Schools
- What Facility Managers Need to Know About Geothermal Ground Source Systems
- 5 Steps to Chiller Efficiency
- A Modest Proposal: What If We Air Condition the Outdoors?
- A VFD Offers Energy Savings, Other Benefits from Part-Load HVAC Operation