VRF Zoning Units - Mitsubishi Electric and Electronics USA, Inc. HVAC - Facility Management Product Release
The variable-refrigerant-flow (VRF) zoning R2-series outdoor cooling and heating system is a two-pipe unit offering simultaneous cooling and heating to 14 degrees in ambient conditions. It also offers quiet operation of 58-64 decibels and the support of an extended setpoint range. The Y series units include cooling or heating up to 50 zones through one unit, quiet operations of 58-65 decibels, cooling to -10 degrees with an optional low ambient temperature kit, and pipe length of up to 98 feet of vertical height between indoor units.
- How to Plan HVAC Systems for Long-Term Performance
- Understanding Options for HVAC Technician Training
- Cleaning Strategies for Healthy Workplaces During Coronavirus Pandemic
- 5 Steps to Chiller Efficiency
- A Modest Proposal: What If We Air Condition the Outdoors?
- A VFD Offers Energy Savings, Other Benefits from Part-Load HVAC Operation