- Mechanical Lead A »
- Facilities Coordinator »
- Assistant Director »
- Director of Facilities Management »
- Manager, Building Engineer »
VRF System - Nortek Global HVAC - Facility Management Product Release
The Nortek Global HVAC VRF systems line consists of V5 mini VRF heat pumps, V5 modular heat pumps, and V5 heat recovery systems. The V5 VRF systems feature DC inverter driven compressors. Up to 3,280 feet of total piping length and up to 36 indoor connections. Standard gold and blue fin coating provide increased performance and greater corrosion resistance. The V5 mini VRF systems are designed for light commercial, with a compact design and thinner profile. Up to 984 feet of total pipe length. These 208/230V condensers are available in 3, 4, or 5 tons and will accommodate up to 7, 8, or 9 zones.
- Improving IAQ Doesn't Have to Break the Bank
- Smart Pumps Lead the Way to Energy Efficiency and Sustainability Goals
- Wood-Burning Boiler Balances Sustainability and Maintenance
- 5 Steps to Chiller Efficiency
- A Modest Proposal: What If We Air Condition the Outdoors?
- A VFD Offers Energy Savings, Other Benefits from Part-Load HVAC Operation