- HVAC Building Engineer (3rd Shift) JR 24574 »
- Head Gardener »
- Assistant Director of Facilities Position! »
- Engineer - Costa Mesa, CA »
- Senior Project Manager (Electrical & Tech) »
VRF System - LG - Facility Management Product Release
The LG Multi V 5 air-source VRF systems is available from 6- to 42-tons, with a choice of three-phase 208V-230V or 460V electrical power as heat recovery/heat pump outdoor units. New to the Multi V line-up are the single frame 16-, 18-, and 20-ton units. As a smaller and lighter solution, the Multi V 5 20-ton not only reduces footprint requirements, but also helps to reduce installation costs.
While the size of the Multi V 5 has been reduced, its performance has increased. Building upon Smart Load Control of the Multi V IV, the Multi V 5 features Advanced Smart Load Control proactively addresses the impact of pending weather changes ensuring optimal comfort for all building occupants. The Multi V 5 also features LG Intelligent Heating technology that works to prevent frosting and defrosts as needed rather than responding once frost has reached a preset point. On top of active response capabilities, the Multi V 5 also features a biomimetic fan design which enables the unit to operate more efficiently and increase airflow while reducing the perceived noise level by approximately 20 percent.
- Adsorbent Air Cleaning: A New Way To Think About Ventilation
- Roofing Problems Plague Nation’s K-12 Schools
- What Facility Managers Need to Know About Geothermal Ground Source Systems
- 5 Steps to Chiller Efficiency
- A Modest Proposal: What If We Air Condition the Outdoors?
- A VFD Offers Energy Savings, Other Benefits from Part-Load HVAC Operation