VRF System - LG Electronics - Facility Management Product Release
Multi V Water IV variable refrigerant flow system comes in heat pump and heat recovery configurations. Both systems can accommodate up to 64 thermal zones. Systems are designed to operate at low sound levels and have a smaller footprint than many chilled water or water source heat pump systems, according to the company. Available in 208-230V or 460V models in sizes from 6 to 36 (208-230V) and 6 to 48 (460V) tons.
- How to Plan HVAC Systems for Long-Term Performance
- Understanding Options for HVAC Technician Training
- Cleaning Strategies for Healthy Workplaces During Coronavirus Pandemic
- 5 Steps to Chiller Efficiency
- A Modest Proposal: What If We Air Condition the Outdoors?
- A VFD Offers Energy Savings, Other Benefits from Part-Load HVAC Operation