VRF Multizone Unit - MJC - Facility Management Product Release
Convergence Packaged VRF Multizone unit combines the efficiency and reliability of a VRF system into a roof, pad, or indoor mounted package unit, which keeps the refrigerant line sets out of the occupied spaces and ceilings. Also solves the issue of providing ventilation air with VRF systems by configuring the VRF system as a classic package unit with optional full economizer and energy recovery wheel options. Available in capacities up to 64 tons.
- Understanding Options for HVAC Technician Training
- Cleaning Strategies for Healthy Workplaces During Coronavirus Pandemic
- How To Build Buy-In for HVAC Training
- 5 Steps to Chiller Efficiency
- A Modest Proposal: What If We Air Condition the Outdoors?
- A VFD Offers Energy Savings, Other Benefits from Part-Load HVAC Operation