Best Information Tool For Busy FMs
We will keep you updated with trends, education, strategies, insights & benchmarks to help drive your career & project success.
VRF Multizone Unit - MJC - Facility Management Product Release
Convergence Packaged VRF Multizone unit combines the efficiency and reliability of a VRF system into a roof, pad, or indoor mounted package unit, which keeps the refrigerant line sets out of the occupied spaces and ceilings. Also solves the issue of providing ventilation air with VRF systems by configuring the VRF system as a classic package unit with optional full economizer and energy recovery wheel options. Available in capacities up to 64 tons.
- Boilers and Water Heaters: Training Tactics
- Boilers and Water Heaters: Maintenance Strategies
- 4 Steps to Selecting High-Performance HVAC
- 5 Steps to Chiller Efficiency
- A Modest Proposal: What If We Air Condition the Outdoors?
- A VFD Offers Energy Savings, Other Benefits from Part-Load HVAC Operation