- Building Automation Systems Manager »
- Campus Facilities Planner »
- Building Automation System Engineer (BAS) »
- Associate Director for Custodial, Grounds »
- Building Engineer »
VRF High Rise Kit - Fujitsu General America - Facility Management Product Release
High-rise 360 kit adds 196 (vertical) feet to the distance between roof-mounted VRF condensing units, and indoor units connected below them. Previously, the maximum vertical distance between roof-mounted Fujitsu V-II Series VRF Systems was 164 feet. Now, with the kit, the height difference between roof-mounted VRF condensers and indoor air handlers is 360 feet. Kit components include the pressure sensor (converter), a refrigerant pressure sensor, and copper joint pipe.
- Higher Learning: Lessons in HVAC Efficiency
- 3 HVAC Measures To Fight COVID-19
- California City Embraces UV-C Technology for HVAC Systems
- 5 Steps to Chiller Efficiency
- A Modest Proposal: What If We Air Condition the Outdoors?
- A VFD Offers Energy Savings, Other Benefits from Part-Load HVAC Operation