- Facilities Property Coordinator »
- Public Works Supervisor - Facilities Maintenance »
- Implementation Consultants - Multiple Roles »
- Supervisor Plant Maintenance »
- Temporary Facilities Coordinator »
VRF Controls Platform - LG Electronics - Facility Management Product Release
LG MultiSITE suite is composed of the LG MultiSITE Remote Controller, Communications Manager, and VM3 building management solution.
The LG MultiSITE Remote Controller is an intuitive control panel featuring a customizable screen and configurable functionality to meet the requirements of each installation. In addition to the flexibility of the user interface, the LG MultiSITE Remote Controller uses its onboard BACnet MS/TP to directly integrate into a building management system.
The LG MultiSITE Remote Controller includes a touch screen, built-in occupancy and humidity sensors, and Zigbee wireless compatibility, delivering a complete out-of-the-box solution for a host of installations.
The LG MultiSITE Communications Manager integrates the power of LG VRF technology into an existing third-party building management system, eliminating the need for a gateway. Powered by the Niagara Framework, the LG MultiSITE Communications Manager allows for seamless integration with North American building management systems. Employing BACnet, LonWorks, and Fox protocols, programmers can connect the LG MultiSITE Communications manager, reducing program development costs.
With the LG MultiSITE VM3 building management solution, LG VRF and controls have converged into a single, seamless solution which streamlines system programming and grants building owners and facility managers the freedom to design a solution that’s best for their needs. Utilizing the open Niagara Framework, owners can tailor and customize their building’s operation to improve efficiency, minimize operational costs, and maximize comfort. The LG MultiSITE VM3 is a scalable solution capable of managing a single system all the way up to an enterprise level network for even more flexibility and responsiveness.
- 7 Factors in Considering Whether to Repair or Replace Boilers
- Filtration and Ventilation Strategies for the COVID-19 Era
- Adsorbent Air Cleaning: A New Way To Think About Ventilation
- 5 Steps to Chiller Efficiency
- A Modest Proposal: What If We Air Condition the Outdoors?
- A VFD Offers Energy Savings, Other Benefits from Part-Load HVAC Operation