- Associate Director for Custodial, Grounds »
- Building Automation Systems Manager »
- Building Automation System Engineer (BAS) »
- Building Maintenance Mechanic I »
- Campus Facilities Planner »
VFD - ABB - Facility Management Product Release
The ACH580 series of variable frequency drives feature HVAC-specific software, intuitive keypad with customizable text, and menu-driven programming simplify setup and operation. Drives range from wallmounted and cabinet-built to ultra-low harmonic models. ACH580 drives are ideal for controlling HVAC fans, pumps, compressors, airhandling units and chillers. BACnet MS/TP, Modbus RTU and N2 are built-in, with a wide range of optional fieldbus adapters. ACH580 drives control a wide range of motors. Optional Bluetooth connectivity improves accessibility in remote areas and lets users stay out of arc flash zones.
- Higher Learning: Lessons in HVAC Efficiency
- 3 HVAC Measures To Fight COVID-19
- California City Embraces UV-C Technology for HVAC Systems
- 5 Steps to Chiller Efficiency
- A Modest Proposal: What If We Air Condition the Outdoors?
- A VFD Offers Energy Savings, Other Benefits from Part-Load HVAC Operation