VAV Controller - Titus - Facility Management Product Release
The Alpha controller family integrates with all BACnet building management systems, according to the company. Features integrated controller, sensor, actuator, and communication. Applications include single-duct cooling only; single-duct with heat and fan-powered application; as well as dual-duct mixing and non-mixing. Three sensor options: dial sensor, digital display, and digital with occupancy sensor.
- Understanding Options for HVAC Technician Training
- Cleaning Strategies for Healthy Workplaces During Coronavirus Pandemic
- How To Build Buy-In for HVAC Training
- 5 Steps to Chiller Efficiency
- A Modest Proposal: What If We Air Condition the Outdoors?
- A VFD Offers Energy Savings, Other Benefits from Part-Load HVAC Operation