- Mechanical Maintenance Manager »
- Sr. Building Systems Engineer »
- Executive Director of Facilities & Operations »
Utility Centrifugal Fan - Greenheck Fan Corp. - Facility Management Product Release
Model SWD direct drive, backward-inclined utility fan utilizes an electronically commutated Vari-Green motor. It achieves the performance of Model SWB belt-drive centrifugal utility fan, including higher operating efficiencies and higher pressure capabilities, available for variable volume airflow applications without the need to change belts. Capacities range from 100 to 5860 cfm and up to 2.5 in.wg.
- Operations and Maintenance Considerations for Peak Boiler Efficiency
- Tool for Maximizing Boiler and Water Heater Efficiency
- For HVAC Efficiency, Reach Higher Than the Low-Hanging Fruit
- 5 Steps to Chiller Efficiency
- A Modest Proposal: What If We Air Condition the Outdoors?
- A VFD Offers Energy Savings, Other Benefits from Part-Load HVAC Operation