Best Information Tool For Busy FMs
We will keep you updated with trends, education, strategies, insights & benchmarks to help drive your career & project success.
Utility Centrifugal Fan - Greenheck Fan Corp. - Facility Management Product Release
Model SWD direct drive, backward-inclined utility fan utilizes an electronically commutated Vari-Green motor. It achieves the performance of Model SWB belt-drive centrifugal utility fan, including higher operating efficiencies and higher pressure capabilities, available for variable volume airflow applications without the need to change belts. Capacities range from 100 to 5860 cfm and up to 2.5 in.wg.
- Case Study: NYC Trading Floor Chooses VRF
- Equipment Options To Expand the Maintenance Arsenal
- Understand the Pros and Cons of VRFs for Trading Floors
- 5 Steps to Chiller Efficiency
- A Modest Proposal: What If We Air Condition the Outdoors?
- A VFD Offers Energy Savings, Other Benefits from Part-Load HVAC Operation