Utility Centrifugal Fan - Greenheck Fan Corp. - Facility Management Product Release
Model SWD direct drive, backward-inclined utility fan utilizes an electronically commutated Vari-Green motor. It achieves the performance of Model SWB belt-drive centrifugal utility fan, including higher operating efficiencies and higher pressure capabilities, available for variable volume airflow applications without the need to change belts. Capacities range from 100 to 5860 cfm and up to 2.5 in.wg.
- How to Plan HVAC Systems for Long-Term Performance
- Understanding Options for HVAC Technician Training
- Cleaning Strategies for Healthy Workplaces During Coronavirus Pandemic
- 5 Steps to Chiller Efficiency
- A Modest Proposal: What If We Air Condition the Outdoors?
- A VFD Offers Energy Savings, Other Benefits from Part-Load HVAC Operation