User Interface Facilitates Room Reservations - Evoko - Facility Management Product Release
Room Manager works with common digital calendars to facilitate room reservations, or reservations can be made directly at the touch-screen unit. Evoko Liso's eight inch responsive user interface updates automatically, and a green or red light "aura" indicates the room's availability from a distance. The system's open API also interfaces with other building systems, such as HVAC. Includes ambient light and proximity sensors. Powered over PoE or 12V AC/DC.
- How to Realize the Promise of a Smart Building
- 7 Things to Consider Before Implementing Smart Building Technology
- Smart Building Technology Hold Promise, Peril in the Age of COVID-19
- Alarm Fatigue: FDD Failure At Cleveland Fertility Clinic Has Devastating Results
- Analytics, Fault Detection Improve Building Automation Capabilities
- Arizona State University Invests in the Internet of Things