- Construction engineer, U.S. Dept. of State »
- Senior Director of Facilities »
- DIRECTOR OF COLLEGE FACILITIES »
- ELECTRICIAN »
- Facilities Director »
Upflushing Plumbing System - SFA Saniflo U.S.A. - Facility Management Product Release
The new SANIACCESS 3 comes equipped with two easy-to-open panels on top the unit, providing ready access to the internal components for servicing. Periodic maintenance can be accomplished more quickly and easily without having to disconnect the unit from either the toilet or the rest of the plumbing system. Through one opening, technicians can access the electrical components, as well as the level sensor mechanism of the pump.
- Waterless Urinal FAQ: All You Wanted To Know And More About Waterless Urinals
- Water-Use Audits Can Help Managers Focus on Upgrades
- What Does COVID-19 Mean for Restroom Upgrades?
- Understand Maintenance Requirements for Restroom Components
- ‘Super Flush’ Tests Baseball Stadium’s New Restroom Facilities
- Accessibility and Restroom Renovations
- Accessibility and Restrooms