Best Information Tool For Busy FMs
We will keep you updated with trends, education, strategies, insights & benchmarks to help drive your career & project success.
Underlayment - Polyglass USA - Facility Management Product Release
Polyglass’ Polystick TU P underlayment uses a rubberized asphalt waterproofing membrane with a glass fiber-reinforced polyester mat can be exposed to the elements for long periods of time.
The underlayment is designed for use where roofing tiles are installed via adhesive-set applications, but it can also be installed in mortar-set or mechanically-fastened systems. The product also provides thermal stability at temperatures of up to 260 degrees F.
Uses include, but are not limited to: tile underlayment, chimney flashings, skylight flashings, pipe penetrations, application at ridges and eaves and valley underlayment.
- A Guide To Single Ply Roofing Products
- Finding Roof Leaks: Three Places to Check For Leaks
- Green Roof Systems Explained
- Picking A Cool Roof: SRI Index Is Key
- Wet Roof Deck?
- What You Need To Know About Flat Roof Coatings
- Qualified Contractors Essential for Successful Roofing Upgrades
- Understanding Roof Warranty Issues Before Upgrades
- Roofing Projects: Early-Phase Focus, Long-Term Success