- ELECTRICIAN »
- Facilities Director »
- Senior Director of Facilities »
- DIRECTOR OF COLLEGE FACILITIES »
- Director of Facilities and Fleet Management »
Underlayment - Polyglass USA - Facility Management Product Release
Polyglass’ Polystick TU P underlayment uses a rubberized asphalt waterproofing membrane with a glass fiber-reinforced polyester mat can be exposed to the elements for long periods of time.
The underlayment is designed for use where roofing tiles are installed via adhesive-set applications, but it can also be installed in mortar-set or mechanically-fastened systems. The product also provides thermal stability at temperatures of up to 260 degrees F.
Uses include, but are not limited to: tile underlayment, chimney flashings, skylight flashings, pipe penetrations, application at ridges and eaves and valley underlayment.
- A Guide To Single Ply Roofing Products
- Finding Roof Leaks: Three Places to Check For Leaks
- Green Roof Systems Explained
- Picking A Cool Roof: SRI Index Is Key
- Wet Roof Deck?
- What You Need To Know About Flat Roof Coatings
- The Resilience Benefits of Cool Roofing
- A Warming World Needs Cool Roofing
- Understanding Maintenance Requirements for Roof Coatings Systems