Ultraviolet Light System - Fresh-Aire UV - Facility Management Product Release
The Mini UV™ is the first germicidal ultraviolet light system designed specifically for mini-split and other ductless air conditioning units. The components consist of two pencil-thin UV lamps and a power supply measuring 6 inches wide by 1.5 inches high with a 1 inch diameter, and 120 or 208-230 volts alternating current. The unit fits inside all ductless air conditioning brands and compact mini-split spaces. The unit is field-tested as 98 percent effective in reducing microbial growth and comes with a one-year warranty on all parts.
- Operations and Maintenance Considerations for Peak Boiler Efficiency
- Tool for Maximizing Boiler and Water Heater Efficiency
- For HVAC Efficiency, Reach Higher Than the Low-Hanging Fruit
- 5 Steps to Chiller Efficiency
- A Modest Proposal: What If We Air Condition the Outdoors?
- A VFD Offers Energy Savings, Other Benefits from Part-Load HVAC Operation