- Facilities Maintenance Mechanic »
- ELECTRICIAN »
- Facility Maintenance Lead »
- Maintenance Mechanic 3 »
Ultra-thin Roofing Insulation - Kingspan - Facility Management Product Release
Kingspan OPTIM-R is a next-generation insulation for roofing systems comprising rigid vacuum insulation panels (VIP) with a microporous core, which is evacuated, encased and sealed in a thin, gas-tight envelope to give outstanding R-values and an ultra-thin insulation solution. The high level of thermal efficiency—up to R-28 on 1 inch and R-57 on 2 inch using calculated edge thermal resistance properties—combined with minimal thickness, provides a solution for applications where a lack of construction space or depth is an issue such as commercial roofing for single-ply low slope and IRMA systems.
- A Guide To Single Ply Roofing Products
- Finding Roof Leaks: Three Places to Check For Leaks
- Green Roof Systems Explained
- Picking A Cool Roof: SRI Index Is Key
- Wet Roof Deck?
- What You Need To Know About Flat Roof Coatings
- Assessments Critical for Successful Roof Replacements
- Post-Installation Maintenance for Roof Replacement Success
- Eye on Installation for Successful Roof Replacements