- Executive Director of Facilities & Operations »
- Sr. Building Systems Engineer »
- Mechanical Maintenance Manager »
UVC Retrofit Kits - Sterile-Aire Inc. - Facility Management Product Release
UVC kits provide a practical, effective alternative for IAQ and mold control. UVC retrofit kits may be installed opposite cooling coils in PTAC units, fan coil systems, unit ventilators and similar systems. UVC energy destroys mold, viruses and bacteria for enhanced IAQ, and keeps coils clean for more energy-efficient operation.
Kits incorporate all components needed to retrofit a fan coil, PTAC or unit ventilator with UVC. The space-saving snap-in design fits all major brands for PTAC units. One kit is required for each unit.
- School District Implements IAQ and Coronavirus Safety Measures for Reopening
- 4 Air Quality Technologies Can Mitigate Coronavirus Spread
- Now Is the Time to Prioritize Indoor Environmental Quality
- Addressing Indoor Air Diffuser Maintenance
- Air Balancing for Good Indoor Air Quality
- Air Filter Improvements Help Efficiency Efforts