- Building Automation Systems Manager »
- Director of Facilities - MCA Chicago »
- Director of University Housing for Facilities »
- Facility Manager Nome Alaska »
- General Manager, Facilities Management »
UVC Lamp - American Ultraviolet Co. - Facility Management Product Release
American Ultraviolet Company’s high-output (800mA), low-mercury (_ 8 mg) UVC lamp disinfects air and water in commercial environments. The “green” lamps – which are also available as standard output (425mA) lamps – have been tested to perform for 17,000 hours when operated on high-frequency electronic ballasts.
- California City Embraces UV-C Technology for HVAC Systems
- 3 HVAC Measures To Fight COVID-19
- Higher Learning: Lessons in HVAC Efficiency
- 5 Steps to Chiller Efficiency
- A Modest Proposal: What If We Air Condition the Outdoors?
- A VFD Offers Energy Savings, Other Benefits from Part-Load HVAC Operation