- Building Assistant »
- Facility Manager at Colorado Nonprofit! »
- HVAC MECHANIC II (Ft. Meade, MD) »
- Facilities Technician - Keithville, LA »
- Facilities Manager »
UVC Lamp - American Ultraviolet Co. - Facility Management Product Release
American Ultraviolet Company’s high-output (800mA), low-mercury (_ 8 mg) UVC lamp disinfects air and water in commercial environments. The “green” lamps – which are also available as standard output (425mA) lamps – have been tested to perform for 17,000 hours when operated on high-frequency electronic ballasts.
- San Diego Museum of Contemporary Art San Diego Stays Cool
- How One Vanderbilt Raised IAQ Standards
- How to Address the HVAC Skilled Labor Shortage
- 5 Steps to Chiller Efficiency
- A Modest Proposal: What If We Air Condition the Outdoors?
- A VFD Offers Energy Savings, Other Benefits from Part-Load HVAC Operation