UVC Lamp - American Ultraviolet Co. - Facility Management Product Release
American Ultraviolet Company’s high-output (800mA), low-mercury (_ 8 mg) UVC lamp disinfects air and water in commercial environments. The “green” lamps – which are also available as standard output (425mA) lamps – have been tested to perform for 17,000 hours when operated on high-frequency electronic ballasts.
- 3 Common Critical Cooling Problems
- How to Plan HVAC Systems for Long-Term Performance
- 3 Strategies to Prevent HVAC from Spreading Airborne Coronavirus
- 5 Steps to Chiller Efficiency
- A Modest Proposal: What If We Air Condition the Outdoors?
- A VFD Offers Energy Savings, Other Benefits from Part-Load HVAC Operation