- Sr. Building Systems Engineer »
- Executive Director of Facilities & Operations »
- Mechanical Maintenance Manager »
UVC Lamp - American Ultraviolet Co. - Facility Management Product Release
American Ultraviolet Company’s high-output (800mA), low-mercury (_ 8 mg) UVC lamp disinfects air and water in commercial environments. The “green” lamps – which are also available as standard output (425mA) lamps – have been tested to perform for 17,000 hours when operated on high-frequency electronic ballasts.
- Operations and Maintenance Considerations for Peak Boiler Efficiency
- Tool for Maximizing Boiler and Water Heater Efficiency
- For HVAC Efficiency, Reach Higher Than the Low-Hanging Fruit
- 5 Steps to Chiller Efficiency
- A Modest Proposal: What If We Air Condition the Outdoors?
- A VFD Offers Energy Savings, Other Benefits from Part-Load HVAC Operation