Best Information Tool For Busy FMs
We will keep you updated with trends, education, strategies, insights & benchmarks to help drive your career & project success.
UPS - Eaton's Electrical Business - Facility Management Product Release
The Powerware 9395 uninterruptible power system is a 825 kVA unit with greater than 94 percent efficiency. The unit uses a scalable architecture that is adaptable to changing power requirements. The UPS is designed to be field upgradeable by adding additional modules to achieve N+1 redundancy or to provide additional capacity. The Powerware 9395 provides this scalability via patented Hot Sync technology.
- Overcoming the Tension Between Data Centers FMs and IT
- Tips for Improving Worker Safety During Data Center Construction
- Bringing More Women Into the Data Center FM Field
- 5 Steps To Evaluating Sites For Critical Facilities
- Air Management 101 for Data Centers
- Airflow Is Management Key To Controlling Data Center Energy Costs