Best Information Tool For Busy FMs
We will keep you updated with trends, education, strategies, insights & benchmarks to help drive your career & project success.
UPS - EATON - Facility Management Product Release
The 9PX uninterruptible power system (UPS) products include recently added 700-1500 volt-ampere (VA) models. Eaton’s 9PX 700-1500 VA UPS models offer the same leading benefits of the full 9PX UPS family, including:
• Fast, flexible deployment with a graphical LCD menu and rack/tower form factor. A variety of model types make the 9PX adaptable to nearly any environment.
• Integration with Eaton’s Intelligent Power Manager software, providing the tools required for advanced management within physical and virtual environments. The software increases system uptime and data integrity by allowing facility and IT professionals to remotely monitor, manage and control power devices.
• Intuitive remote management with a Network Management Card (NMC) allows users to reboot protected devices over SNMP/web, initiate live migration of virtual machines, remotely notify and send email/SMS notifications and alarms, and record data for historic trending and analysis. Users in industrial environments can also remotely shut down the 9PX and restart it automatically with a new remote on/off (ROO) port.
- A Risk Assessment Ensures Good Building Security
- Conduct A Building Security Audit To Ensure The Best Security for Occupants
- Emergency Notification Systems: Three Choices To Consider
- How Can CCTV Surveillance Systems Improve Security?
- How Does CCTV Work?
- How Window Security Film Works
- IP Security Camera Installation: Pros And Cons
- School Security Measures: Tips On Ways To Improve Security
- The Benefits of Pairing An Access Control System With A CCTV Setup
- The Benefits Of Smart Cards In An Access Control System
- The Danger of Fake Security Cameras
- Tips For Planning A Security Audit Checklist
- Visitor Management Systems Become More Sophisticated
- What Does CCTV Stand For?
- 3 Security Technologies Making Waves in Facilities Management
- 4 Steps to Evaluating Security Risks
- Door Hardware: Balancing Security and Life Safety
- Access Control Testing
- Active Shooter Drill Goes Horribly Wrong
- Assess Future Needs When Putting In New Access Control