UPS - Eaton's Electrical Business - Facility Management Product Release
UPS has an adaptable, multi-position, hot-swappable power distribution unit that allows receptacles to be added to the back, side or top of the on-line double-conversion UPS. The Pulsar M 2200 and 3000 VA models feature multiple form factors, scalable runtimes and can accommodate up to 12 external battery banks. Units measure at 3.5-inches (2U) high for deep racks along with a 5.25-inch (3U) short depth unit.
- Data Centers: No Time for Downtime
- How to Reduce Energy Use in Legacy Data Centers
- 3 Common Critical Cooling Problems
- 5 Steps To Evaluating Sites For Critical Facilities
- Air Management 101 for Data Centers
- Airflow Is Management Key To Controlling Data Center Energy Costs