- Senior Director of Facilities »
- ELECTRICIAN »
- Facilities Director »
- Director of Facilities and Fleet Management »
- Construction engineer, U.S. Dept. of State »
UHS Epoxy - Sherwin-Williams - Facility Management Product Release
A new formulation of Duraplate UHS ultra high solids epoxy features fluorescing optically active pigments, allowing tank lining applicators to check the coating instantly for pinholes, holidays and other discontinuities and verify uniform coverage and proper film thickness.
Product meets the NSF Standard 61 for potable water tanks of at least 1,000 gallons. The coating uses Duraplate UHS Epoxy as the vehicle to hold the pigment, and is available as a single- or multi-coat application.
Viewed under ultraviolet light, a single-coat system will fluoresce and imperfections will appear black. In a multi-coat system, imperfections will fluoresce under inspection of the topcoat.
- Paints and Coatings Applications for Long-Term Performance
- Tactics for Successful Surface Prep and Paint Applications
- Paints: The Bottom Line on Surface Preparation
- Art Inspiring New Discussions at London Behavioral Healthcare Facility
- Assessing the Performance of Green Paints
- Avoiding Pitfalls In LEED Certification For Interiors