- DIRECTOR OF COLLEGE FACILITIES »
- Director of Facilities and Fleet Management »
- Senior Director of Facilities »
- ELECTRICIAN »
- Facilities Director »
Tubing Cutter - RIDGID - Facility Management Product Release
The Model 65S stainless steel tool is designed to make quicker cuts to stainless steel and other metallic tubes, such as steel, zinc, copper, and aluminum. The X-CEL® knob gives the user a firmer grip, which allows for more force to cut through tubing faster and easier. With a spare wheel stored in the knob, the wheel pin allows for quick wheel changes with no tools required. The cutter's roller bearings reduce friction and increase cut speeds, giving strong and smooth support of tube cutting.
- For HVAC Efficiency, Reach Higher Than the Low-Hanging Fruit
- HVAC Strategies for Higher Education During the Pandemic
- Case Study Shows HVAC Optimization Success
- 5 Steps to Chiller Efficiency
- A Modest Proposal: What If We Air Condition the Outdoors?
- A VFD Offers Energy Savings, Other Benefits from Part-Load HVAC Operation