Webcast: Learn How Energy Assets Can: Provide Significant Savings, Generate Revenue, & Maximize ROI. Wednesday, October 9, 2019 at 11 AM ET
Transportation System - ThyssenKrupp Elevator Corp. - Facility Management Product Release
ACCEL is designed for high capacities and high speeds for short distances. Its linear motor technology is designed to ensure that passengers step onto the belt at normal walking speeds of 0.65 m/s, accelerate smoothly up to 2 m/s, and then decelerate back to normal walking speeds before leaving the system. Can move up to 7,300 passengers per hour per direction.
- Eliminating In-Cab Elevator Controls
- Maintenance Tips For Elevator Controls
- What The Elevator Code Says About Fires
- Making Elevator Modernization Decisions
- Evaluating Existing Elevator System
- Retrofitting Elevators for Energy Efficiency: Pros and Cons
- 10 Steps to Prepare Elevators for Hazardous Weather
- AC Motors One Way to Cut Elevators’ Energy Use
- Are Elevators the Next Smart Items for Facility and Maintenance Managers?