Transportation System - ThyssenKrupp Elevator Corp. - Facility Management Product Release
ACCEL is designed for high capacities and high speeds for short distances. Its linear motor technology is designed to ensure that passengers step onto the belt at normal walking speeds of 0.65 m/s, accelerate smoothly up to 2 m/s, and then decelerate back to normal walking speeds before leaving the system. Can move up to 7,300 passengers per hour per direction.
- Eliminating In-Cab Elevator Controls
- Maintenance Tips For Elevator Controls
- What The Elevator Code Says About Fires
- Technology Drives New Best Practices in Elevator Maintenance
- Careful Screening Required to Find Reliable Elevator Service Provider
- Making Elevator Modernization Decisions
- 10 Steps to Prepare Elevators for Hazardous Weather
- AC Motors One Way to Cut Elevators’ Energy Use
- Are Elevators the Next Smart Items for Facility and Maintenance Managers?