Best Information Tool For Busy FMs
We will keep you updated with trends, education, strategies, insights & benchmarks to help drive your career & project success.
- Building Automation
- Ceilings, Furniture & Walls
- Doors & Hardware
- Equipment Rental & Tools
- Energy Efficiency
- Facilities Management
- Grounds Management
- Fire Safety/Protection
- Maintenance & Operations
- Plumbing & Restrooms
- Power & Communication
Trailer-Mounted Air-Conditioning System - Dri-Eaz Products Inc. - Facility Management Product Release
The EnviroBoss 6000 trailer-mounted system from Dri-Eaz offers heating, cooling and dehumidification. The unit has 60,000 BTUs of cooling power and a water-removal rate of 720 pints per day, while drawing 37 amps at full load.
It is self-contained, fueled by a 420-pound propane tank, and can operate approximately 40 hours between refills. Includes two lockable steel storage containers for tools and accessories.
- 5 Questions to Evaluate the Effectiveness of Germicidal Lighting
- 7 Ways Artificial Intelligence Is the Future of FM
- Take Advantage of HVAC Opportunities for Energy Efficiency
- 5 Steps to Chiller Efficiency
- A VFD Offers Energy Savings, Other Benefits from Part-Load HVAC Operation
- Achieving Thermal Comfort Depends on Variability