- Sr. Building Systems Engineer »
- Executive Director of Facilities & Operations »
- Mechanical Maintenance Manager »
Traceable Thermometer - Control Co. - Facility Management Product Release
The traceable humidity sensor and thermometer from Control Co. simultaneously displays humidity or dew point, and temperature. The unit displays full-range humidity changes in 5 to 30 seconds. Relative humidity resolution is 0.01 percent. Dew Point is a calculated measurement, with resolution of 0.01 percent.
Temperature resolution in Fahrenheit or Celsius is 0.01 degrees. Serial RS-232 output allows the unit to be connected to a computer for downloading data logger results or during constant monitoring. Display size is 3/8-inches high.
- Operations and Maintenance Considerations for Peak Boiler Efficiency
- Tool for Maximizing Boiler and Water Heater Efficiency
- For HVAC Efficiency, Reach Higher Than the Low-Hanging Fruit
- 5 Steps to Chiller Efficiency
- A Modest Proposal: What If We Air Condition the Outdoors?
- A VFD Offers Energy Savings, Other Benefits from Part-Load HVAC Operation