Best Information Tool For Busy FMs
We will keep you updated with trends, education, strategies, insights & benchmarks to help drive your career & project success.
- Building Automation
- Ceilings, Furniture & Walls
- Doors & Hardware
- Equipment Rental & Tools
- Energy Efficiency
- Facilities Management
- Grounds Management
- Fire Safety/Protection
- Maintenance & Operations
- Plumbing & Restrooms
- Power & Communication
Traceable Thermometer - Control Co. - Facility Management Product Release
The traceable humidity sensor and thermometer from Control Co. simultaneously displays humidity or dew point, and temperature. The unit displays full-range humidity changes in 5 to 30 seconds. Relative humidity resolution is 0.01 percent. Dew Point is a calculated measurement, with resolution of 0.01 percent.
Temperature resolution in Fahrenheit or Celsius is 0.01 degrees. Serial RS-232 output allows the unit to be connected to a computer for downloading data logger results or during constant monitoring. Display size is 3/8-inches high.
- How to Plan and Scope an HVAC Upgrade
- How To Do a Major HVAC Upgrade on Campus
- HVAC Upgrades Can Lead to Broader Replacement Opportunities
- 5 Steps to Chiller Efficiency
- A VFD Offers Energy Savings, Other Benefits from Part-Load HVAC Operation
- Achieving Thermal Comfort Depends on Variability