- Sr. Facilities Project Manager, Construction »
- Chief Engineer »
- Facilities Support Technician »
- Building Assistant »
- Director of Facilities Management »
Towel Dispenser - SCA Tissue North America - Facility Management Product Release
The latest model of the Tork Intuition touch-free electronic roll-towel system uses a patented hand-sensing system that ensures patrons touch only the towel they will use. Based on an average use of 34,000 towels per year, the batteries in the unit last more than two years. An indicator light gives advance warning when batteries need changing.
The unit offers the choice of two dispensing modes. In the sensor mode, the towel remains inside the cabinet until the user activates the sensor. In the hanging mode, a single towel is exposed for immediate access.
It features an adjustable towel length of 8-24 inches, an adjustable time delay of less than one second to over four seconds, and a stub roll compartment combine to deliver more precise control of consumption and reductions in supply waste and refill labor.
It also has a built-in finger slot and manual feed button that allows quick, safe paper loading. The units can be flat mounted on the wall or retrofitted into existing stainless-steel cabinets for compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act.
- Waterless Urinal FAQ: All You Wanted To Know And More About Waterless Urinals
- Facilities Focus on Hygiene in Restroom Upgrades
- Overcoming Renovation Challenges to Deliver Upgraded Restrooms
- UCSF Focuses on Accessibility in Restroom Renovation
- ‘Super Flush’ Tests Baseball Stadium’s New Restroom Facilities
- Accessibility and Restroom Renovations
- Accessibility and Restrooms