- Massachusetts Trial Court Job Opening »
- Director of Operations »
- Facilities Manager »
- Director of Facilities Management »
- Facility Manager at Colorado Nonprofit! »
Towel Dispenser - Kimberly-Clark Professional - Facility Management Product Release
Kimberly-Clark’s Electronic Touchless Towel System uses a smart sensor on the bottom of the unit that allows people to place their hands in a more natural position to dispense the towels. It features adjustable settings for sheet length and time delays, and allows current customers to convert the company’s Sanitouch mechanical towel dispensing system to an electronic dispenser by inserting the electronic module into existing dispensers.
The system delivers 950 feet of standard hard roll towels and 600 feet of premium hard roll towels.
The new Electronic Touchless Towel System can also run on batteries or electricity, via an AC/DC adapter that plugs into an electrical outlet. The unit has an energy-saving sleep mode, and indicator lights that alert maintenance staff to a low battery, low paper supply or loading issues. The system is available in smoke grey, pearl white and stainless steel.
- Waterless Urinal FAQ: All You Wanted To Know And More About Waterless Urinals
- Facilities Focus on Hygiene in Restroom Upgrades
- Overcoming Renovation Challenges to Deliver Upgraded Restrooms
- UCSF Focuses on Accessibility in Restroom Renovation
- ‘Super Flush’ Tests Baseball Stadium’s New Restroom Facilities
- Accessibility and Restroom Renovations
- Accessibility and Restrooms