- Executive Director of Facilities & Operations »
- Mechanical Maintenance Manager »
- Sr. Building Systems Engineer »
Touch-Free Lavatory System Design Helps Ease Hygiene Concerns - Sloan Valve Co. - Facility Management Product Release
The AER-DEC Integrated Sink provides a soap dispenser, faucet, hand dryer, and sink basin designed to work together in a touch-free system. The AirBasin feature is designed to control air and water flow to eliminate backsplash and updraft. The dispenser uses infrared sensing to deliver a pre-measured application of soap and includes a “low soap” indicator light. The hand dryer uses sensor activation and automatic shut-off and includes a HEPA air filter. AER-DEC comes in a variety of sizes, configurations, materials, and colors.
- Waterless Urinal FAQ: All You Wanted To Know And More About Waterless Urinals
- Water-Use Audits Can Help Managers Focus on Upgrades
- What Does COVID-19 Mean for Restroom Upgrades?
- Understand Maintenance Requirements for Restroom Components
- ‘Super Flush’ Tests Baseball Stadium’s New Restroom Facilities
- Accessibility and Restroom Renovations
- Accessibility and Restrooms