Best Information Tool For Busy FMs
We will keep you updated with trends, education, strategies, insights & benchmarks to help drive your career & project success.
Toilets - Sloan Valve Co. - Facility Management Product Release
The vitreous china toilets have been engineered for dual-flush operation. They perform optimally with Sloan dual-flush flushometers, including the battery-powered ECOS®, which automatically selects and uses 1.6 gallons per flush (gpf) or 1.1 gpf, based on the amount of time the visitor remains in sensor range. Override buttons enable visitors to manually flush at their discretion. The toilets are the first dual-flush units to be listed and certified by the International Association of Plumbing and Mechanical Officials.
- Waterless Urinal FAQ: All You Wanted To Know And More About Waterless Urinals
- Water Watch on Plumbing Systems
- K-12 Upgrades That Target Lighting and Plumbing
- Water Watch: Identifying HVAC Culprits
- Accessibility and Restroom Renovations
- Accessibility and Restrooms
- ADA: Ensuring Restroom Accessibility