Toilet - Zurn Industries LLC - Facility Management Product Release
EcoVantage 1.1 gpf ZTR Sensor Wall Bowl System is low-flow design requiring 31 percent less water per flush than the EPA current maximum standard of 1.6 gpf. The wall bowl is the shortest overall-length commercial wall bowl available, according to the company, allowing more stall space for ADA requirements.
- Waterless Urinal FAQ: All You Wanted To Know And More About Waterless Urinals
- Water-Use Audits Can Help Managers Focus on Upgrades
- What Does COVID-19 Mean for Restroom Upgrades?
- Understand Maintenance Requirements for Restroom Components
- ‘Super Flush’ Tests Baseball Stadium’s New Restroom Facilities
- Accessibility and Restroom Renovations
- Accessibility and Restrooms