Best Information Tool For Busy FMs
We will keep you updated with trends, education, strategies, insights & benchmarks to help drive your career & project success.
Toilet - TOTO USA Inc. - Facility Management Product Release
The 1G is a one gallon per flush gravity-fed high-efficiency toilet. It uses a dual-nozzle (instead of rim holes) water propulsion system that enables more water to be directed to the siphon for a powerful flush. The bowl and concave rim are coated with a glaze that creates an ionized barrier, for a slippery non-porous surface.
- Waterless Urinal FAQ: All You Wanted To Know And More About Waterless Urinals
- Safety Considerations for Drain Cleaning Equipment
- Equipment Care for Effective Drain Cleaning
- Maintenance Insights To Keep Plumbing Systems Flowing
- Accessibility and Restroom Renovations
- Accessibility and Restrooms
- ADA: Ensuring Restroom Accessibility