- DIRECTOR OF COLLEGE FACILITIES »
- Facilities Director »
- Senior Director of Facilities »
- ELECTRICIAN »
- Construction engineer, U.S. Dept. of State »
Toilet - TOTO USA Inc. - Facility Management Product Release
The 1G is a one gallon per flush gravity-fed high-efficiency toilet. It uses a dual-nozzle (instead of rim holes) water propulsion system that enables more water to be directed to the siphon for a powerful flush. The bowl and concave rim are coated with a glaze that creates an ionized barrier, for a slippery non-porous surface.
- Waterless Urinal FAQ: All You Wanted To Know And More About Waterless Urinals
- Water-Use Audits Can Help Managers Focus on Upgrades
- What Does COVID-19 Mean for Restroom Upgrades?
- Understand Maintenance Requirements for Restroom Components
- ‘Super Flush’ Tests Baseball Stadium’s New Restroom Facilities
- Accessibility and Restroom Renovations
- Accessibility and Restrooms