Best Information Tool For Busy FMs
We will keep you updated with trends, education, strategies, insights & benchmarks to help drive your career & project success.
ThreatSense - ICx Technologies - Facility Management Product Release
CBRN Detector features a layered approach to facility security, emphasizing the use of widely distributed, low-cost detectors combined with a smaller number of identifiers. ThreatSense sensors are strategically placed, allowing for rapid detection that is independent from the location of the release. Radiation source identifiers are located at choke points in the traffic patterns, such as security checkpoints. Once a potential threat is detected, sensors send an alert to the ThreatSense monitoring personnel via its command-and-control system, and confirmation testing as well as alarm adjudication begins.
- A Risk Assessment Ensures Good Building Security
- Conduct A Building Security Audit To Ensure The Best Security for Occupants
- Emergency Notification Systems: Three Choices To Consider
- How Can CCTV Surveillance Systems Improve Security?
- How Does CCTV Work?
- How Window Security Film Works
- IP Security Camera Installation: Pros And Cons
- School Security Measures: Tips On Ways To Improve Security
- The Benefits of Pairing An Access Control System With A CCTV Setup
- The Benefits Of Smart Cards In An Access Control System
- The Danger of Fake Security Cameras
- Tips For Planning A Security Audit Checklist
- Visitor Management Systems Become More Sophisticated
- What Does CCTV Stand For?
- Security Spotlight: Card Readers and Door Hardware
- Key Control and Door Hardware: Security Considerations
- Door Hardware Spotlight: Safety, Security and Reliability
- "It's Like Terminator!": How Hunter Drones Can Prevent Drone Attacks
- Access Control Testing
- Active Shooter Drill Goes Horribly Wrong