- Campus Operations Manager »
- Building Automation & Security Technicians »
- Building Technician »
- Space Management Specialist »
- HVAC Leadperson - 999921 »
ThreatSense - ICx Technologies - Facility Management Product Release
CBRN Detector features a layered approach to facility security, emphasizing the use of widely distributed, low-cost detectors combined with a smaller number of identifiers. ThreatSense sensors are strategically placed, allowing for rapid detection that is independent from the location of the release. Radiation source identifiers are located at choke points in the traffic patterns, such as security checkpoints. Once a potential threat is detected, sensors send an alert to the ThreatSense monitoring personnel via its command-and-control system, and confirmation testing as well as alarm adjudication begins.
- A Risk Assessment Ensures Good Building Security
- Conduct A Building Security Audit To Ensure The Best Security for Occupants
- Emergency Notification Systems: Three Choices To Consider
- How Can CCTV Surveillance Systems Improve Security?
- How Does CCTV Work?
- How Window Security Film Works
- IP Security Camera Installation: Pros And Cons
- School Security Measures: Tips On Ways To Improve Security
- The Benefits of Pairing An Access Control System With A CCTV Setup
- The Benefits Of Smart Cards In An Access Control System
- The Danger of Fake Security Cameras
- Tips For Planning A Security Audit Checklist
- Visitor Management Systems Become More Sophisticated
- What Does CCTV Stand For?
- Can Smart Buildings Outsmart Hackers?
- Pandemic Temperature Checking Process Boosts Efficiency
- How to Implement Effective Security Technology
- "Crisis Architecture" Improves Odds of Surviving Active Shooters
- "It's Like Terminator!": How Hunter Drones Can Prevent Drone Attacks
- Access Control Testing