Thermostats - KMC Controls Inc. - Facility Management Product Release
AppStat thermostats combine a BACnet application-specific controller and sensor options into one device. Can function as stand alone environmental control or as part of an integrated BACnet control system. Features include modulating versus on/off operation of associated components such as valves and fans as well as control for components such as economizers. Sensor options, beyond standard temperature sensing, include humidity and motion/occupancy.
- How to Plan HVAC Systems for Long-Term Performance
- Understanding Options for HVAC Technician Training
- Cleaning Strategies for Healthy Workplaces During Coronavirus Pandemic
- 5 Steps to Chiller Efficiency
- A Modest Proposal: What If We Air Condition the Outdoors?
- A VFD Offers Energy Savings, Other Benefits from Part-Load HVAC Operation