- DIRECTOR OF COLLEGE FACILITIES »
- Facilities Director »
- Director of Facilities and Fleet Management »
- Senior Director of Facilities »
- Construction engineer, U.S. Dept. of State »
Thermostat Features WiFi and enOcean Capabilities - Delta Controls - Facility Management Product Release
The eZNTW BACnet thermostat in the enteliZONE product line boasts unique communications capabilities, such as onboard WiFi to make it IoT-ready, and enOcean wireless capabilities for HVAC controls and in-room integration with a variety of peripheral products, such as lighting, blinds and door contact. The eZNTW also features a wide-range of sensing applications, from basic temperature monitoring to indoor air quality and occupancy sensing.
To cut down installation time, this BACnet-capable thermostat with fully-programmable capabilities can be configured using NFC-enabled mobile devices or a webpage via WiFi. Designed to accommodate a wide range of sensing applications, the eZNTW delivers custom solutions specific to the needs of each market within the built environment, and provides building occupants with an intuitive and customizable touch-interface.
The eZNTW is ideal for difficult projects where running wires is prohibited, like building retrofits; the hospitality market where multiple sensors and contacts are needed to achieve energy management and improve guest experiences; and high occupancy locations, such as higher education dormitories and healthcare facilities.
A fully customizable button layout and a variety of housing color options sets the eZNTW apart from its contemporaries. The color of the display backlight is software driven, and can be used to indicate heating/cooling mode, alarm occupants, or match the customer's corporate color. Facilities can incorporate the eZNTW into their IT infrastructure, delivering security and ease of installation.
- For HVAC Efficiency, Reach Higher Than the Low-Hanging Fruit
- HVAC Strategies for Higher Education During the Pandemic
- Case Study Shows HVAC Optimization Success
- 5 Steps to Chiller Efficiency
- A Modest Proposal: What If We Air Condition the Outdoors?
- A VFD Offers Energy Savings, Other Benefits from Part-Load HVAC Operation