- Foreign Service Facility Manager »
- Construction engineer, U.S. Dept. of State »
- Director of Facilities and Fleet Management »
- Facilities Utility Specialist »
- Operating Engineer »
Thermostat - Taco Inc. - Facility Management Product Release
Taco’s LoadMatch thermostats are designed to work with LoadMatch single-pipe heating-cooling systems that employ either heat pump or fan coil units. They are available in stand-alone and network versions.
The thermostats come with a backlit display and are available in BACnet, Echelon-Lontalk and non-communicating versions for use with virtually any system. They come preprogrammed and require little or no configuration before use. The fan coil models are available with relative humidity sensors to provide local dehumidification with reheat capability.
- 5 Steps to Chiller Efficiency
- A Modest Proposal: What If We Air Condition the Outdoors?
- A VFD Offers Energy Savings, Other Benefits from Part-Load HVAC Operation