- Director of Facilities - SFPL »
- Building Technician »
- Mechanic, Facility Operations, Bethesda East »
- HVAC Leadperson - 999921 »
- Campus Operations Manager »
Thermostat - Taco Inc. - Facility Management Product Release
Taco’s LoadMatch thermostats are designed to work with LoadMatch single-pipe heating-cooling systems that employ either heat pump or fan coil units. They are available in stand-alone and network versions.
The thermostats come with a backlit display and are available in BACnet, Echelon-Lontalk and non-communicating versions for use with virtually any system. They come preprogrammed and require little or no configuration before use. The fan coil models are available with relative humidity sensors to provide local dehumidification with reheat capability.
- Adsorbent Air Cleaning: A New Way To Think About Ventilation
- Addressing Ventilation, Filtration, and Water System Concerns
- Back in Business: Minimizing Spread of Disease Remains Priority
- 5 Steps to Chiller Efficiency
- A Modest Proposal: What If We Air Condition the Outdoors?
- A VFD Offers Energy Savings, Other Benefits from Part-Load HVAC Operation