Best Information Tool For Busy FMs
We will keep you updated with trends, education, strategies, insights & benchmarks to help drive your career & project success.
- Building Automation
- Ceilings, Furniture & Walls
- Doors & Hardware
- Equipment Rental & Tools
- Energy Efficiency
- Facilities Management
- Grounds Management
- Fire Safety/Protection
- Maintenance & Operations
- Plumbing & Restrooms
- Power & Communication
Thermostat - Taco Inc. - Facility Management Product Release
Taco’s LoadMatch thermostats are designed to work with LoadMatch single-pipe heating-cooling systems that employ either heat pump or fan coil units. They are available in stand-alone and network versions.
The thermostats come with a backlit display and are available in BACnet, Echelon-Lontalk and non-communicating versions for use with virtually any system. They come preprogrammed and require little or no configuration before use. The fan coil models are available with relative humidity sensors to provide local dehumidification with reheat capability.
- Addressing Air Handler Upgrade Challenges
- How Variable Refrigerant Flow (VRF) Improve HVAC Energy Efficiency
- Properly Sizing Chillers for Improved Energy Efficiency
- 5 Steps to Chiller Efficiency
- A VFD Offers Energy Savings, Other Benefits from Part-Load HVAC Operation
- Achieving Thermal Comfort Depends on Variability