- Facility Manager, Nome Alaska »
- JOURNEYMAN ELECTRICIAN »
- Director of Facilities, Quinault Beach Resort »
- Maintenance Assistant (Atlanta, GA) »
- Engineer - Costa Mesa, CA »
Thermometers - Fluke Corp. - Facility Management Product Release
The 62 Max and 62 Max+ infrared thermometers have been tested to survive 9.8-foot high drops to wood floors. They also are IP54 rated to withstand rain, splashing liquids, dust and dirt. Because of their compact size, they fit on tool belts and include a trigger click with a multi-angle backlit display. Dual, rotating lasers allow the unit to accurately identify spot size. The units have a spot-ratio of 10:1-12:1 and measures temperatures from 30-500 degrees Celsius with an accuracy of plus or minus 1-1.5 percent.
- Adsorbent Air Cleaning: A New Way To Think About Ventilation
- Roofing Problems Plague Nation’s K-12 Schools
- What Facility Managers Need to Know About Geothermal Ground Source Systems
- 5 Steps to Chiller Efficiency
- A Modest Proposal: What If We Air Condition the Outdoors?
- A VFD Offers Energy Savings, Other Benefits from Part-Load HVAC Operation