Best Information Tool For Busy FMs
We will keep you updated with trends, education, strategies, insights & benchmarks to help drive your career & project success.
- Building Automation
- Ceilings, Furniture & Walls
- Doors & Hardware
- Equipment Rental & Tools
- Energy Efficiency
- Facilities Management
- Grounds Management
- Fire Safety/Protection
- Maintenance & Operations
- Plumbing & Restrooms
- Power & Communication
Thermometer - Control Co. - Facility Management Product Release
Control Company’s Traceable Long-Stem Thermometer fits into flasks, cuvets, test tubes, and beakers. It reads temperatures in solids, gases, semi-solids and liquids. The stainless-steel probe is resistant to acids, bases, solvents, and most HVAC chemicals. The thermometer’s long stem allows users to take measurements while stirring solutions in deep vessels. It displays -58 to 482 F and -50 to 250 C. Accuracy is plus/minus 1 C between -20 and 120 C and readings are updated every second.
The plastic and stainless-steel construction contains no glass or mercury, and the LCD display is one-quarter inches high. Several stem lengths, temperature ranges and accuracies are available.
- Addressing Air Handler Upgrade Challenges
- How Variable Refrigerant Flow (VRF) Improve HVAC Energy Efficiency
- Properly Sizing Chillers for Improved Energy Efficiency
- 5 Steps to Chiller Efficiency
- A VFD Offers Energy Savings, Other Benefits from Part-Load HVAC Operation
- Achieving Thermal Comfort Depends on Variability