- Director of Site Operations »
- Executive Director »
- MAINTENANCE ASSISTANT DIRECTOR »
- Building Maintenance Technicians Needed! »
- Facilities Coordinator »
Thermal Storage - Ice Energy - Facility Management Product Release
Ice Energy's Ice Bear unit efficiently shifts more than 95 percent of air conditioning electricity consumption to off-peak hours while maintaining a cool and comfortable indoor environment. The unit runs at night to create and store the capacity to provide air-conditioned comfort the next day.
- Improving IAQ Doesn't Have to Break the Bank
- Smart Pumps Lead the Way to Energy Efficiency and Sustainability Goals
- Wood-Burning Boiler Balances Sustainability and Maintenance
- 5 Steps to Chiller Efficiency
- A Modest Proposal: What If We Air Condition the Outdoors?
- A VFD Offers Energy Savings, Other Benefits from Part-Load HVAC Operation