Thermal Storage - Ice Energy - Facility Management Product Release
Ice Energy's Ice Bear unit efficiently shifts more than 95 percent of air conditioning electricity consumption to off-peak hours while maintaining a cool and comfortable indoor environment. The unit runs at night to create and store the capacity to provide air-conditioned comfort the next day.
- Operations and Maintenance Considerations for Peak Boiler Efficiency
- Tool for Maximizing Boiler and Water Heater Efficiency
- For HVAC Efficiency, Reach Higher Than the Low-Hanging Fruit
- 5 Steps to Chiller Efficiency
- A Modest Proposal: What If We Air Condition the Outdoors?
- A VFD Offers Energy Savings, Other Benefits from Part-Load HVAC Operation