Best Information Tool For Busy FMs
We will keep you updated with trends, education, strategies, insights & benchmarks to help drive your career & project success.
- Building Automation
- Ceilings, Furniture & Walls
- Doors & Hardware
- Equipment Rental & Tools
- Energy Efficiency
- Facilities Management
- Grounds Management
- Fire Safety/Protection
- Maintenance & Operations
- Plumbing & Restrooms
- Power & Communication
Thermal-Imaging Camera - FLIR Systems Inc. - Facility Management Product Release
The BCAM can image entire rooms; inspect areas that can’t be physically reached with moisture meters; reveal wet conditions behind surfaces, such as wallpaper which doesn’t readily water stain; track leaks to their source; monitor the drying process; and confirm when a structure is dry.
Its rugged and lightweight body allows users to hold it in their hand, clip to their belt, or place in a toolbox. Dust and splash proof, it meets IP 54 standards and withstands harsh industrial environments. A 3.5-inch color LCD displays thermal imagery. Its Li-Ion battery assures uninterrupted inspections for up to 7 hours, and a built-in Laser LocatIR enables users to pinpoint problems with accuracy. The on-board, flexible JPEG image storage allows users to download images to a computer via a USB cable and QuickView software.
- A Risk Assessment Ensures Good Building Security
- Conduct A Building Security Audit To Ensure The Best Security for Occupants
- Emergency Notification Systems: Three Choices To Consider
- How Can CCTV Surveillance Systems Improve Security?
- How Does CCTV Work?
- How Window Security Film Works
- IP Security Camera Installation: Pros And Cons
- School Security Measures: Tips On Ways To Improve Security
- The Benefits of Pairing An Access Control System With A CCTV Setup
- The Benefits Of Smart Cards In An Access Control System
- The Danger of Fake Security Cameras
- Tips For Planning A Security Audit Checklist
- Visitor Management Systems Become More Sophisticated
- What Does CCTV Stand For?
- Emergency Preparedness Requirements in NFPA 3000
- New NFPA Standard Helps Facilities Prepare for Active Shooters
- 4 Strategies To Prevent Cybersecurity Attacks
- Access Control Testing
- Assess Future Needs When Putting In New Access Control
- Assess Vulnerabilities When Planning Security