Best Information Tool For Busy FMs
We will keep you updated with trends, education, strategies, insights & benchmarks to help drive your career & project success.
Thermal-Imaging Camera - FLIR Systems Inc. - Facility Management Product Release
The BCAM can image entire rooms; inspect areas that can’t be physically reached with moisture meters; reveal wet conditions behind surfaces, such as wallpaper which doesn’t readily water stain; track leaks to their source; monitor the drying process; and confirm when a structure is dry.
Its rugged and lightweight body allows users to hold it in their hand, clip to their belt, or place in a toolbox. Dust and splash proof, it meets IP 54 standards and withstands harsh industrial environments. A 3.5-inch color LCD displays thermal imagery. Its Li-Ion battery assures uninterrupted inspections for up to 7 hours, and a built-in Laser LocatIR enables users to pinpoint problems with accuracy. The on-board, flexible JPEG image storage allows users to download images to a computer via a USB cable and QuickView software.
- A Risk Assessment Ensures Good Building Security
- Conduct A Building Security Audit To Ensure The Best Security for Occupants
- Emergency Notification Systems: Three Choices To Consider
- How Can CCTV Surveillance Systems Improve Security?
- How Does CCTV Work?
- How Window Security Film Works
- IP Security Camera Installation: Pros And Cons
- School Security Measures: Tips On Ways To Improve Security
- The Benefits of Pairing An Access Control System With A CCTV Setup
- The Benefits Of Smart Cards In An Access Control System
- The Danger of Fake Security Cameras
- Tips For Planning A Security Audit Checklist
- Visitor Management Systems Become More Sophisticated
- What Does CCTV Stand For?
- Security Spotlight: Card Readers and Door Hardware
- Key Control and Door Hardware: Security Considerations
- Door Hardware Spotlight: Safety, Security and Reliability
- "Crisis Architecture" Improves Odds of Surviving Active Shooters
- "It's Like Terminator!": How Hunter Drones Can Prevent Drone Attacks
- Access Control Testing