Thermal Imagers - testo Inc. - Facility Management Product Release
The 882 features less than minus-60-degree noise equivalent temperature difference (NETD) sensitivity, voice recording, a telephoto lens, and a digital camera. The 876 features a thermal sensitivity of less than 80 mK, a 160x120 focal-plane array, and a 3.5-inch display. It allows users to identify problem spots quickly and accurately. Software for both models features TwinPix technology that blends the thermal image and visual image together into one image for quicker diagnostic capabilities.
- Now Is the Time to Prioritize Indoor Environmental Quality
- Air Filter Checks and Improved IAQ
- Understanding the Standards of IAQ
- Addressing Indoor Air Diffuser Maintenance
- Air Balancing for Good Indoor Air Quality
- Air Filter Improvements Help Efficiency Efforts