- Project Manager »
- Associate Director for Custodial, Grounds »
- Campus Facilities Planner »
- Building Automation Systems Manager »
- Building Engineer »
Thermal Imager - testo Inc. - Facility Management Product Release
Thermal imagers feature sensitivity of less than 80 millikelvin and measuring range of -4 to 232 F. Most models include integrated digital camera and software that blends thermal and digital images. All models include hard shell case, SD card, USB cable, software, power supply and tripod mounting plate.
- Higher Learning: Lessons in HVAC Efficiency
- 3 HVAC Measures To Fight COVID-19
- California City Embraces UV-C Technology for HVAC Systems
- 5 Steps to Chiller Efficiency
- A Modest Proposal: What If We Air Condition the Outdoors?
- A VFD Offers Energy Savings, Other Benefits from Part-Load HVAC Operation