- Facilities Technician »
- Implementation Consultants - Multiple Roles »
- Facilities Property Coordinator »
- Supervisor Plant Maintenance »
- Facility Maintenance Manager »
Thermal Imager - testo Inc. - Facility Management Product Release
Thermal imagers feature sensitivity of less than 80 millikelvin and measuring range of -4 to 232 F. Most models include integrated digital camera and software that blends thermal and digital images. All models include hard shell case, SD card, USB cable, software, power supply and tripod mounting plate.
- 7 Factors in Considering Whether to Repair or Replace Boilers
- Filtration and Ventilation Strategies for the COVID-19 Era
- Adsorbent Air Cleaning: A New Way To Think About Ventilation
- 5 Steps to Chiller Efficiency
- A Modest Proposal: What If We Air Condition the Outdoors?
- A VFD Offers Energy Savings, Other Benefits from Part-Load HVAC Operation