Thermal Imager - testo Inc. - Facility Management Product Release
Thermal imagers feature sensitivity of less than 80 millikelvin and measuring range of -4 to 232 F. Most models include integrated digital camera and software that blends thermal and digital images. All models include hard shell case, SD card, USB cable, software, power supply and tripod mounting plate.
- How to Plan HVAC Systems for Long-Term Performance
- Understanding Options for HVAC Technician Training
- Cleaning Strategies for Healthy Workplaces During Coronavirus Pandemic
- 5 Steps to Chiller Efficiency
- A Modest Proposal: What If We Air Condition the Outdoors?
- A VFD Offers Energy Savings, Other Benefits from Part-Load HVAC Operation