Thermal Imager - FLIR Systems Inc. - Facility Management Product Release
The InfraCAM enables users to monitor electrical systems to detect hot spots, avoid electrical failures, increase safety, and prevent fires. With the imager, users can find small potentially dangerous hidden problems that cannot be detected with the naked eye.
It delivers fully radiometric jpeg image storage. This functionality enables users to make any temperature measurement of any pixel after the image has been saved. The Quickview 2.0 thermal imager software allows users to select different color palette, level and span, or a moving spot locator to zoom in on intended target areas. An MPEG 4 live video feature enables users to display real-time images through their computers.
- COVID-19 Has Changed Everything … Or Not
- Showing Your Work: How Maintenance Managers Contribute to Healthy Facilities
- Pandemic Protocol: Keep a Close Eye on the Bottom Line
- 2018 FM Salary Survey Closes Today
- 5 KPI's Every Manager Should Use
- 5 Steps to Achieving Maintenance Utopia