- Facilities Director »
- ELECTRICIAN »
- Construction engineer, U.S. Dept. of State »
- DIRECTOR OF COLLEGE FACILITIES »
- Senior Director of Facilities »
Temperature Controller - Mitsubishi Electric and Electronics USA, Inc. HVAC - Facility Management Product Release
The PAR-30MAAU remote controller can control up to 16 indoor units in commercial applications. The controller features a setback mode of operation that controls upper- and lower-limit temperature settings, a backlit LCD screen and a hold function. Part of the CITY MULTI Controls Network.
- For HVAC Efficiency, Reach Higher Than the Low-Hanging Fruit
- HVAC Strategies for Higher Education During the Pandemic
- Case Study Shows HVAC Optimization Success
- 5 Steps to Chiller Efficiency
- A Modest Proposal: What If We Air Condition the Outdoors?
- A VFD Offers Energy Savings, Other Benefits from Part-Load HVAC Operation