- Supervisor Plant Maintenance »
- Public Works Supervisor - Facilities Maintenance »
- Facility Maintenance Manager »
- Implementation Consultants - Multiple Roles »
- DEPUTY FACILITIES DIRECTOR »
Telehandler - JLG Industries Inc. - Facility Management Product Release
The 742 offers a 7,000-pound maximum lift capacity and introduces a precision gravity lowering system that allows the machine to rely on hydraulic power to raise the boom. The telehandler features a range of attachments, as well as rear-axle stabilization that automatically switches the machine from a three-point stance to a four-point stance. It also features improved handling in tough environments, a precision gravity lowering system, an optional reverse sensing system, a reverse camera, and improved visibility from the cab.
- Eliminating In-Cab Elevator Controls
- Maintenance Tips For Elevator Controls
- What The Elevator Code Says About Fires
- Understanding Proposed Changes to NYC Elevator Code
- Elevator and Escalator Innovations Play Role in Pandemic Recovery
- Technology Drives New Best Practices in Elevator Maintenance
- 10 Steps to Prepare Elevators for Hazardous Weather
- AC Motors One Way to Cut Elevators’ Energy Use
- Are Elevators the Next Smart Items for Facility and Maintenance Managers?