- Sr. Building Systems Engineer »
- Construction engineer, U.S. Dept. of State »
- Senior Director of Facilities »
- ELECTRICIAN »
Technologic 502 Variable Speed Pump Controller - Bell & Gossett/ITT - Facility Management Product Release
HVAC pump controller controls up to four parallel pumps and has four analog inputs for a combination of zone sensors, flow sensors and suction sensors. The Technologic 502 variable speed pump controller handles the entire range of pumping applications, including secondary, tertiary, hot water, chilled water and pressure boosting.
- For HVAC Efficiency, Reach Higher Than the Low-Hanging Fruit
- HVAC Strategies for Higher Education During the Pandemic
- Case Study Shows HVAC Optimization Success
- 5 Steps to Chiller Efficiency
- A Modest Proposal: What If We Air Condition the Outdoors?
- A VFD Offers Energy Savings, Other Benefits from Part-Load HVAC Operation