- Vice President, Facilities »
- Construction engineer, U.S. Dept. of State »
- Use your skills to help build a better world »
Technologic 502 Variable Speed Pump Controller - Bell & Gossett/ITT - Facility Management Product Release
HVAC pump controller controls up to four parallel pumps and has four analog inputs for a combination of zone sensors, flow sensors and suction sensors. The Technologic 502 variable speed pump controller handles the entire range of pumping applications, including secondary, tertiary, hot water, chilled water and pressure boosting.
- 3 Common Critical Cooling Problems
- 5 Steps Buildings Should Take to Prevent Coronavirus Spread
- How to Plan HVAC Systems for Long-Term Performance
- 5 Steps to Chiller Efficiency
- A Modest Proposal: What If We Air Condition the Outdoors?
- A VFD Offers Energy Savings, Other Benefits from Part-Load HVAC Operation