Tankless Water Heater - Noritz America Corp. - Facility Management Product Release
Tankless water heater is designed to offer 94 percent efficiency. The NCC1991 condensing water heater has an input range of 16,000 to 199,900 Btu. Two NCC199-DV units can be coupled to provide an input of nearly 400,000 Btu, with a turndown ratio of more than 36 to 1. Secondary heat exchanger transfers heat from the exhaust gases to the water.
- How to Plan HVAC Systems for Long-Term Performance
- Understanding Options for HVAC Technician Training
- Cleaning Strategies for Healthy Workplaces During Coronavirus Pandemic
- 5 Steps to Chiller Efficiency
- A Modest Proposal: What If We Air Condition the Outdoors?
- A VFD Offers Energy Savings, Other Benefits from Part-Load HVAC Operation